Join us as we head south for a much need scenic vacation and it just happens to be our 29th wedding anniversary week.
We are taking our time and enjoying the scenery. Stopping along the way to visit the last of our southern Ohio courthouses and diner at the Ohio river.
BTW, this is an exciting milestone as this was shot entirely on a mobile phone and edited on an iPad with LumaFusion. Thanks Henny. (https://youtube.com/channel/UCjOdcJbnQcVjH_o4j2AbLog)
Please like and subscribe to Our Scenic Life travel vlog channel for updates. 👍
Leave a comment if you want.
We will read and respond. ✍
- Kentucky travel day 2 - August 26, 2018
- Kentucky travel day 1 - August 26, 2018
- Travel Tech - January 15, 2018
- Just A Bit Of Fall Color – Our Scenic Life - November 9, 2017
- ? Covered Bridges on a Spyder Day 5 – Our Scenic Life - November 2, 2017