Our second day in Kentucky we road East from Lexington and intended to ride around Daniel Boone National Forest, but Mother Nature had different plans for us.
It’s not often we get caught in the rain but it’s also not that big a deal when we have the Spyder and some common sense. It was still an amazing ride.
Please like and subscribe to Our Scenic Life travel vlog channel for updates. 👍
Leave a comment if you want. We will read and respond. ✍
- Kentucky travel day 2 - August 26, 2018
- Kentucky travel day 1 - August 26, 2018
- Travel Tech - January 15, 2018
- Just A Bit Of Fall Color – Our Scenic Life - November 9, 2017
- ? Covered Bridges on a Spyder Day 5 – Our Scenic Life - November 2, 2017